Recruitment Consultant / Bicester / Oxfordshire
An experienced Recruitment Consultant is required to join a small independent agency based in Bicester.
The job role is to identify and secure job opportunities within organisations, attract candidates to match criteria and successfully place them in those jobs to maximise fees.
Candidates must have previous experience within a similar role, have a can-do attitude, be used to working on their own initiative and be target driven. Developing and managing client and candidate relationships and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards is key to this role.
The Recruitment Consultant’s responsibilities will include:
- Placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals by identifying, progressing and converting sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently striving to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Developing and managing client / candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Developing expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in order to consult with candidates and clients
- Conducting professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate
- Seeking and providing feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
- Operating in line with the industry code of ethics and relevant legislation
The ideal Recruitment Consultant candidate will have / be
- Must have previous Recruitment experience within an agency
- Strong business development skills
- A can-do attitude and be able to work on own initiative
- Be target driven
fortyplus is a Bicester based resourcing and recruitment consultancy focused on delivering the best people for our clients. We achieve this by listening, personalising and delivering. We listen to our customers then personalise our approach to match the role, company culture and corporate values. To our clients we deliver exceptional people; to our candidates, we deliver opportunities that help them achieve their professional and personal goals.
We are passionate about age diversity and believe that a mixed-age workforce is a successful resourcing strategy for every business.