Fortyplus People’s Client is an innovative B2B Technology PR Agency, also ranked in B2B Marketing’s Top UK B2B PR Agencies 2018 and working as an in-sourced Team to deliver tangible results for their Customers.
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Director to join their vibrant, fun and dog-loving team, in an idyllic countryside location in Buckingham.
As an experienced Account Director, you will be working across a variety of accounts, helping Clients by strategically directing and managing their campaigns to ensure maximum success. You will be a forward-thinking, enthusiastic individual, passionate about PR and looking to take the next step on your PR journey.
The ideal PR Account Director’s responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team of Account Managers daily
- Ensuring we are the Client’s Agency of choice
- Keeping track of Client profitability
- Ensuring all Clients’ needs are being met by the Account Managers
- Delivering successful and captivating communications using content creation and multi-channel tactics
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Managing project budgets
- Supporting the writing and planning of Clients’ strategies
- Communicating updates to other members of the team
- Keeping up to date with all social media platforms and industry trends
- Ensuring quality work is carried out in line with the clients’ requirements
The ideal PR Account Director will have / be:
- Previous and current Agency experience at Director level, or looking for that next step
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience in writing and express pitching
- A thorough understanding of the communications mix, from traditional to online, social and paid
- A sound knowledge of the different forms of content, from video animations to infographics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Confident and experienced in dealing with blue chip Clients
- Must like dogs as there is an office dog
- B2B Technology PR experience is desirable
- A related degree is desirable
- Monday 8.30am-5.30pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm
- Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
#PublicRelations #PR Account Director #Top UK B2B PR Agency #Technology #Buckingham #Buckinghamshire #Jobs #Recruitment #Careers
fortyplus is a Bicester based resourcing and recruitment consultancy focused on delivering the best people for our clients. We achieve this by listening, personalising and delivering. We listen to our customers then personalise our approach to match the role, company culture and corporate values. To our clients we deliver exceptional people; to our candidates, we deliver opportunities that help them achieve their professional and personal goals.
We are passionate about age diversity and believe that a mixed-age workforce is a successful resourcing strategy for every business.